Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ratna, fellow Glambert:D
I still remember arguing with you during OBS and winning every time
But that has stopped, or rather, decreased mostly since Adam has come into our lives
We have converted so many closet Glamberts
And thank you for forcing me to do Emath and Amath, since I hate math



Happy Birthday Madonna, Queen of Pop and Queen of Fashion
You're our last hope for Good Music
Besides Ozzy and Marilyn
Please take care, and don't overwork yourself with your 2 hour workouts every day
You're Sticky and Sweet tour is going awesome
Love you



And, Elvis, King of Rock and Roll
It's your death anniversary but you're still as alive as ever
I hope it's nice up there in heaven and you're having a great time with Freddie and Michael
I don't really know you're music, but you're an amazing person with an amazing personality
Thank you for everything

Went out with Geraldine today
Haven't seen that dodo for so long
She's changed cause she doesn't eat slowly anymore, and she ate more than me
So I can't bully her for that any more:(
We visited her mother's boutique Rel Concept
I got a shirt

It's such a cute place, and her parents were so nice
It's at #04-14A City Plaza and if you tell them you're Geraldine's friend you'll get a discount
Of course only if you're Geraldine's friend
Don't go telling them you're Geraldine's friend if you don't know her at all
The next stock will feature some clothes that she designed herself so you should go look at it
And recommend the store to any friends with blogshops also

No comments: