Friday, August 14, 2009



Damn common tests
All of them, almost all of them were such Kris's
I swear, but we got back physics results today
And, the whole combined science class passed
I got an A2:)

Anyway, Lady Gaga came to Singapore
And, I missed it bloody hell
I missed the concerts of one of the most inspirational women in the world:(
Who has met Marilyn Manson and worked with him
Not once, but twice
She came for Singtel AMPed as well
She promised to wear her bubble outfit, which makes me wonder if she did.

Oh and by the way Happy Birthday Mother
I hope you liked the roses
The black roses were so pretty but I remembered you were the only normal member of our family
So I got you white ones instead
Dad got her a white gold necklace with a purple gold pendant, so cool

Finally, I got an email about a Playback Theatre session next Sunday
And it'll be nerd-free, hopefully
Don't get me wrong, nerds are nice people
Just, annoying
Smart people are fine
But nerds who talk about school all the time, so annoying

Anyways, I feel quite happy that I kicked you today
I'm sorry, but it made me feel a lot better
Cause sometimes you're more annoying than me

And, this month's issue of Elle magazine is going to be so cool
Not only is Adam going to be in it
Even the fact that Kris and Allison are also going to be in it will not ruin anything
But Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester will be in it too
And they'll be going goth

No comments: