Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just looked at the Billboard chart rankings for this week
Michael Jackson has 4 songs on the European Hot 100
And Love Game by Lady Gaga has gone down one position from last week to become #8 on the Billboard Top 100
And it's also #2 on the Pop Charts and #10 on the Dance/Club Chart

But the Marilyn Manson remix was better
It's faster, and doesn't sound that sped up or slowed down
And Marilyn Manson and Lady Gaga's voice mix perfectly
Of course you can't believe it until you hear it




And,
The weekend is almost over
And its 5 days till the next weekend starts
I have two stupid tests tomorrow, and one on Tuesday
I remember during Physics on Friday

Mrs Tan: *Gives me back the testpaper* Nishan, I expected you to do better
Me: But, I still got an A1...

YOU SEE D:
And I'm having Monday blues again
Lucky there's Adam in this world or I'll just die

But, I finished watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, and Mean Girls
High School Movies are so nice to watch
I wonder why Lindsay Lohan turned out like how she is now
She used to be so nice

No comments: