Tuesday, September 22, 2009



Nobody, and I mean nobody ever in the history of the world should ever insult Robert Pattinson or Edward Cullen.
Not even the actors from True Blood or The Vampire Diaries
Real vampires are not included in this list for they are wise
Unlike Twilight Anti-Fans

If anyone dares to make another cavalier remark about Robert and/or Edward and/or any of the characters in Twilight with the exception of Victoria and/or James, whom I do not like
They shall face the wrath of all the fanpires
I mean it >:[

Anyways, I must
get the JONAS magazine tomorrow
Because it's such a cool magazine
I can't believe there's a magazine called "The Rake", wth-.-
I have to get the Elle magazine no matter what
Of course I know how his Elle photoshoot pictures will turn out, besides them being hot
But still, it's different than seeing them on paper

And, vote for Tokio Hotel on Fuse's Countdown
http://fuse.tv/ontv/shows/no-1-countdown/
Automatic has to get to number one by the end of the week.
Panic! at the Disco's New Perspective, Lady Gaga's Paparazzi, and Taylor Swift's You Belong To Me are also in the List
But still.

No comments: