Wednesday, September 2, 2009



This is so funny
The Scary Movie series is so dumb, but hilarious I swear
And my favorite scene of all is this one, the exorcist parody
We were dying laughing in class
I also loved the Saw and The Ring parodies
Yes, the S2Bs were watching horror movie trailers and scary movie parts in class during english lesson today
Since there was no teacher:(

I want to watch Nekromantic so badly
But the plotline is so gory and gross and sick and twisted
More sick and twisted than me
I tried to watch it the other day but I had to shut it off after 5 minutes because I was too affected
and the next day, I went back but the movie was taken off the site
This is the first horror movie I've backed out on

Anyways, sex101 is a trending topic on twitter
I have no idea why, I find sex gross
I think the theatrical part like the foreplay and SM and stuff is cool
But the actual act just gross
Like why would anyone want sex
I seem immature, but yes I think sex is gross, which is why I never describe sex itself in my fan fictions

And straight people sex is even worse than gay people sex
I like boys
But, I find them so gross
Hate them all
Adam's a guy so, it doesn't include him

Photobucket
I was supposed to be born European I tell you

No comments: