Friday, September 25, 2009



Michael Jackson said, "Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was."

And then the interviewer asked him, "You believe that if you had an hour with Hitler you could somehow touch something inside of him?"

Michael, who insists that nobody is entirely an evil person said "Absolutely. I know I could. You have to help them, give them therapy, teach them that somewhere, something in their life went wrong."

Michael Jackson was right
Adolf Hitler was a good dictator, but not a good person
But the fact that he was so evil does not abolish the fact that he was one of the most powerful men in the world
Even if he is the second antichrist after Napoleon, of course I look up to him greatly
After all, who wouldn't want to be as charismatic and influential, or German

But still, if for some strange reason I am granted the power he had to change the mindsets of that many people, I still wouldn't do what he did
No one is made to become like that
They are born with the ability
Nobody delivers speeches like that anymore either
Barack Obama can speak but his charisma is really nothing compared to Hitler

Maybe Hitler wasn't born evil
Back then it was kill or be killed, and I can't blame him or condemn him because I never knew him or what he was thinking
It's not as if he didn't have to go through a lot either
It was a horrible time, I know
And what he went through, or what anybody went through was horrible

No comments: