Tuesday, September 29, 2009



The MansonArmy is at peace again.
The illness tried to ruin Marilyn Manson but failed
He has a clean bill of health now.
If anyone out there thinks they can get to Marilyn Manson by insulting him, or his fans
Fuck you, he's
beaten H1N1, he can beat anything.

School is horrible except of course for Literature and English, and History
And of course, I love Amath and Emath-.-
But still, Bio-ism is terrible
And it's only made worse because of that person
That person's such an asshole, seriously

I am aware that my Facebook profile does not show up when you type my name into the search box
But contrary to popular belief, I have not died or fallen into a hole.
I decided I won't use Facebook, or Neopets, or Runescape until the exams are over
But of course, I can't live without Twitter and The Dark Alleyway, and this blog so I still have them
But I don't miss Facebook, at all.

No comments: