Friday, September 4, 2009

Tokio Hotel's music video for Automatic is out
Here




It's electric
And Bill, omg Bill
My love for him has completely been rekindled
Not that it ever needed rekindling
I've missed them all so much during their Hiatus and they're back
I think I'm dying of happiness




And this is just the most adorable things in the world
Adam's wearing a blue striped sweater
He's so cute, can't stand it
His album will be out on the 24th of November
What the hell, Kris's album comes a week earlier bloody Kris
So gross, he doesn't deserve it

And, I stayed back in school to watch Saw and Saw 2 with the S2Bees
Of course I was a bit scared
Only a bit scared
But now I think Jigsaw is such an intelligent person
He made a lot of sense, and really life is precious
He reminds me of Hitler, because they both had good motives but bad methods

The movies were really sad now that I think about it
But I'm glad no one had to go through all that
No one deserves it, even Kris
So treasure life and don't waste it, or you will end up trapped, with one of your feet chained in a scary bathroom and you'll have to cut your foot to save yourself
And if you cut the wrong foot, you're dead

No comments: