Thursday, October 1, 2009



The video title is perfect for the person this fanvideo is for
One of the youtube comments in another video said

"I have listened to Manson for 16 years and I can tell you that this new album reminds me of the old days and his performance was awesome at Mayhem this year. I was not impressed with the show I saw in 2007, depression and drug use can affect one's performance, his voice is back and so is his fire... HE HAS TWIGGY BACK GUYS THEY MADE THIS BAND WHAT IT IS TODAY!!!"

He's been making music for longer than I am old.
I have almost no clue how his old music was because I only started listening to him when i was 10
But still.

I'm scared, for art.
I'm horrible at art, I know
If I don't do well this year, i'll be asked to drop it
And I don't want to drop it.
Not just art, I need to do well for the final years, badly.
And I need to improve in Emath, and Bio

I'm so scared, I'm starting to work hard.
I don't want to retain.

No comments: