Saturday, October 31, 2009



Sure, I didn't dress up as a vampire or even wear fangs
But the fact that for the first time, I watched Michael on a huge screen made this one of the best Halloweens ever.
I never doubted the fact that he was brilliant, and he is.
He performs with such passion and drive
I wish I had that kind of passion for the things I do

I wish they would have shown the 45 degree lean during Smooth Criminal, or the moonwalk during Billie Jean but I don't mind that they didn't.
And his soul is so pure
He knows how to work people, to make them work harder not for him but for themselves
And he's so loving
He's one in a million
Long live the king, I love you Michael.



I never doubted Adam's talent as well
And this song just shows what an amazing artist he is
It's got the perfect blend of his sexiness and his voice
His voice itself is just breathtaking.
And if his first single's already this good, imagine the rest of his Album.
He's set for stardom.

The Angklung performances were fine
I played chess with Sheeraja, and well, she beat me
Also today, we went for the ELDDs blackbox Seven Deadly Sins
We missed Lust and Wrath, which are my favorite sins apart from Envy
But the show was epic
Everyone, including Fart and Renee were awesome actors.

So mother went to meet Ms Shakina today
I didn't go along because I didn't want to
I mean, I don't care about my rights anymore, let them do whatever they want
The report book comments described me as an articulate person, of course, I am very articulate
Most of the time

Failed three subjects for the overall, and Amath is my worst subject, I knew it
Whatever, screw Amath
I want to drop it by next year anyway
I'm more concerned about the fact that I got a B3 for Literature which to me is the worst absolute crap in the world.
I want an A1, I don't care.

Father doesn't know what people learn for Amath
So he asked me, and when I tried to explain to him he still didn't get it
I don't blame him, I spent one year being explained to and I still don't get it
Sometimes, mother is really funny.
Mother: Today I explained to your father the difference between Amath and Emath and finally he knows what it means. Don't confuse him any more.
She's scolding Nuggets now, serves him right

It's raining, very heavily, with lighting and thunder
I love it
It's the perfect weather for, kissing
Alright, I don't know what's wrong with me but it really is

No comments: