Saturday, October 24, 2009



I love this animation, the Kiwi bird thing is so adorable
It nailed the trees vertically, and then jumped off the cliff because it wanted to feel how it would be to fly, so cute
The writing seminar today was epic cool
I don't regret going for it at all, in fact it was one of the nicest things I ever done in my life
I learnt, so much, and of course I was inspired like hell as well

So the instructor in the seminar was Woon Chet Choon, who is the president of the Singapore Screenwriters Association and he's written for films and TV
Basically he's one of the coolest people i've ever met
He goes to LA and Hollywood to pitch screenplays and work with other writers
And he's working with some of them on a horror film
He is where I want to be seven years from now

Okay so now I know the basics or writing and story structure and all that
I mean, I'm glad to know the way i've been writing my stories and plays wasn't wrong all these while
My attempts on the full length one are starting to look a little hopeless
I guess, I'm not yet good enough to be like one of those writers who can finish a play in two days
But I will finish this one, one day

They talked about musicals as well
I was listening but I doubt i'll ever compose a musical
I guess I can write the story line and dialogue and plot
I can play music, but I cannot write music to save my life

Anyway, I'm watching Cinema Bizarre videos
Speaking of bands, the Tokio Hotel Buzzworthy interview was so...touching with Bill says he wants a soulmate
I would gladly love to be his of course
I love the Strify+Yu pairing, but in the Cinema Bizarre Calendar videos, Kiro and Strify are spending way too much time together
Well, I don't really mind.

Zehra's gone now
Everyone's going.
I guess, after a while you get used to the fact
I have to, i'll be leaving one day won't I.

No comments: