Tuesday, October 20, 2009



Normally, I prefer the uncensored versions of songs
But this time, I like the censored version of Arma-goddamn-motherfuckin-geddon
The fading out in the chorus, I wonder why I have never heard that before
The music video is classic Marilyn Manson as well.
For the "Antichrist Superstar" video he replaced the Swastika in the Nazi symbol with a lighting bolt, but now he replaced it with a Money Sign.
Like $.

Oh, I got Ratna into the world of European music
And now she likes Cinema Bizarre
Of course, even though American Music and European music cannot be compared
Sometimes I think European music is more, soulful and less mainstream
And also more sophisticated
But I don't know how to describe it properly, you have to listen to it yourself to find out.

Adam's album is going to be named "For Your Entertainment"
And the Details magazine photoshoot was so heterosexual, but so hot.
The model was so lucky
And the names of his songs, "Strut" omg
Adam just confirmed the fact that he's working with Lady Gaga
The magnitude of this collaboration is, huge

And also, yesterday me and Siti shopped at Jurong Point
And omg, I bought glow in the dark stars
Which were so pretty, but after I realized they only glowed for about 5 minutes, I felt cheated
But anyway, I bought more Jack Skellington stuff
Which is so cool, because the shopkeeper completely understood my pain that its hard to find NIghtmare before Christmas merchandise in Singapore.

No comments: