Wednesday, October 7, 2009



The above video made me and Sham almost die laughing during Chem yesterday
I've watched the The Glass Menagerie movie so many times many times and it is one of the most excellent pieces of low-budget crap I've seen in a very long time
It's good thing because the book itself is made to be crap, so they adapted it onto screen very well
I want to get a distinction for Literature badly
But since, she came, it's been virtually impossible

English Paper 1 was like many other English paper 1s
I chose the topic Charisma so I wrote about a woman who went around in every city and convinced people to kill themselves to redeem themselves and be forgiven for their sins
Sinning one last time to rid themselves of all the sins they've sinned
My protagonist was an antagonist, but she was female
Like Kahu in The Whale Rider
But I hate Kahu. I like Nanny Flowers much better

And for Tamil I chose the topic "Describe a person you want to meet"
Of course, I could only write about one person
I wrote about Marilyn Manson
Maybe he shall inspire the marker of the paper like he has inspired me
And I'll get good marks for Tamil, for once
Well that was what I hoped for the last time

Ms Shalini was coming and reading what I wrote and I swear she was laughing
I was scared she would see all the BS I wrote so I wrote on my draft paper first so I could copy it
down on the real paper when she went away
And then she asked me what I was doing
So I told her I was drafting, and she laughed again
The two weirdos Niveetha and Sarv were drawing during the paper-.-

But what do they expect when they give us to much time and they know we get bored of Tamil easily
Anyway I didn't sleep at all last night but I slept today.
From 5 till 8 and now I'm tired again.
I miss watching The Nanny
I have a sad life.

No comments: