Monday, October 5, 2009



No I am not alive
I've finished dying so now.
But I exist because I am not yet dead, but I would die to be alive.
The correct term would be that I fell into a hole
The deepest darkest hole in the ocean, and I made people dig it even deeper and then fell into it

But I do not glitter in the sun, unfortunately.
Victoria's Secret is having a sale on shimmer lotion but I do not want it.
I prefer to shimmer in the sun naturally.
I know I'm a nutcase, but final years are in two days
Which gives me every right to be a nutcase~

And, if I say I hate singapore
I mean it, I hate singapore
I will not stay here, wtf no.
Yo
u can ask me all the questions you want, no matter how stupid my reply is
I'll leave everything, friends, family, lover to get out of this hellhole
I said it and i'll say it again right now, I hate singapore

Say what you want, that my dreams are illusions
And I am living in them like Amanda does but i'll tell you first, right now
I'll die for those dreams
And once I do, I promise you I'll give you the horrible death you deserve for calling my dreams illusions.
I'll personally come over to your house with a chainsaw and an army of the dead and then i'll see how much you revere your freedom of speech.
Fuck you

No comments: