Saturday, October 17, 2009



I meant to post about two days ago but I wasn't feeling like anything
But, the exams have ended, not big news anymore.
First thing I did after the History paper was to turn around and look at Sham's reaction
Which was so funny, and I started laughing, and William started laughing
And we couldn't stop laughing until we reached class
No more F-ing my life during every single paper and crying like hell the night before
But yes, the papers have ended.

I don't feel like anything now, but I feel like doing this
But doing this won't give any justice to the fact that Friday was an epic day
Friday was the outing with the S2Bs at Zehra's condo.
Well, we met up at Orchard with most of us being late
And then took a bus to her condo

Some souls went out in the sun to swim, and the rest including me stayed out of the sun
And then, played pool
Or rather, fooled around the pool table
And then, we tried to rehearse for the Share A Thought skit
Which didn't go as well as I wanted it to

People started to leave after rehearsing, so a few people were left, and we had nothing to do so we played spin the bottle
And then, a crazy truth or dare thing where Afiqah pole and chair danced, and, Zehra revealed something interesting.
Then the four of us went to Zehra's house to watch House of Wax
When I die, I want to be covered with wax and be turned into a wax sculpture before being put in my coffin.
And when it was 9 at night, home.
I don't mind saying it again, I love S2B.

Except for the fact that I got $10 more in money packets than last year, and I got to see grandmother and grandfather after two weeks
Got woken up by Grandmother today.
I don't know how she can wake up at 5, cook for 20 people, and then take the train just to come to my house and put oil on my head.
Of course I bathed and washed it all off
But I still love her for doing that.

Today pretty much was gayshit
Got the usual questions from the relatives
"How did you do for the exams?" "Which Junior College do you want to go into", "What do you want to be"
Of course, I had to lie and answered, "Good." "Catholic Junior College" and, "Accountant".
Anything besides those answers, and they won't be happy
I don't believe they would understand anything I want to do
I don't care if they understand or not, I don't mind doing this alone

But still, I have a cousin who might understand my pain
He's way more indian than me
Not indian as hell, just more indian than me.
And he knows how it feels to have pressure put on you because they lost hope in everyone else.
Something good today was this conversation in the car with mother.
We were at the Car Wash because she thought the car was dirty
Well, it was dirty but not as dirty as I thought she thought it was dirty

Mother: I don't understand why people with cars that are not dirty come here. Their cars are shining.
Me: But your car shines also.
*As if on cue, an insect crawls across the windscreen on the outside*
Mother: *Point at the insect* You see.

No comments: