Saturday, October 10, 2009

I was supposed to be studying Chemistry
And being very hardworking
But, I got distracted, and depresssed, by the fact that my handwriting is worse on the computer than it is on paper
So I googled "What does untidy handwriting mean" and this site I found made my life better
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070322142712AAe586D
I shall quote from the comments.

"First. If your handwriting is messy, you are a happy person.
2. You have a short attention span, but love details.
3. You were bored during your early education because the classes were too easy.
4. Do you really want to hear this? You have hang ups! Don't let that bother you though because we all do!
Have a good life and don't ever let 'em know your sweat'n.
Author2go"

I have no idea what hang ups are, but the rest is true
I went to search them on urbandictionary.com
And hang ups are "emotional difficulties or inhibitions"
I also hated Kindergarten and Primary School, waste of my life
It's also true I have a short attention span, or I won't be doing this and I would be studying Chemistry instead
Also,

"Two things:
(1) You knew early on that a tidy handwriting is the sign of long hours wasted on homework...

(2) You have a good memory, which allows you to recall most of the things you penned down, no matter how messy your notes are. Thus you are not under immense pressure to improve your writing."

and

"Anyway, I think people who write messy handwriting are busy people, a little bit perfectionist or organized (not in writing), want to achieve more or ambitious, knowledgeable in many subjects, hardworking, industrious, a leader, semi-outgoing but friendly, intelligent and smart."

This one here also makes sense

"What it means is that you are a person walking a very fine line between sanity and insanity. One little push and you could become the most prolific serial killer the world has and possibly may ever know. Good luck."

I wouldn't mind being Jack the Ripper's prodigy
It would mean I could do whatever I want and never be caught
Still, I feel better about my handwriting now

Also, I heard that singapore flags should be disposed of in a dignified manner
And one such way, IS TO BURN THEM
Which means that if I go around burning singapore flags during national day next year, nobody can do anything to me because it's not against the law

No comments: