Saturday, October 3, 2009



I would make it clear that rap is not at the top of my list
And I respect very few rappers and R&B artists
People like Mariah Carey,Usher, Ne-Yo, Fergie, Kanye West, Rihanna and Chris Brown can all go to hell for all I care
But I respect a few of them.

I respect Beyonce because her music is good, and she has accomplished a lot
I don't know her but from what I've seen of her, she is a nice person
I am far from wanting to be like her, and I don't idolize her either, but I'm glad she's around
I respect Timbaland also because he's an excellent musician
He is an excellent producer after all

And Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson have my respect of course
They deserve all the respect they can and cannot get
Justin Timberlake has my respect but he would have more if his songs weren't all about finding hot girls and stuff
I have nothing against finding hot girls but still,
His songs don't make me feel better about my sad life, or other people about their sad lives

I used to hate Eminem
And
when he insulted Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey I was so pissed
I wasn't pissed that he insulted Mariah Carey, I was only pissed he insulted Nick Cannon
I used to watch the Nick Cannon Show on Nickelodeon, good times...
But still.
Eminem speaks the truth and puts meaning into his songs and put his songs out there
I respect anybody who does that regardless of whether their music is good or not

Anyway, I'm going off to pressurize Xue Ling into doing extremely well for English~
I want everybody to do well for English and Literature
And the Chemistry Paperclip Clan are going to do well for all our Sciences, including Chem

No comments: