Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today didn't go as badly as I thought it would
Share a Thought wasn't perfect, but I loved it
Yes, I went in front of the whole school and acted as a doofus doctor with a platypus
But I liked it.

I hated the results
I failed four, I love my life, seriously
Of course, I don't care that I failed Amath and Emath
Since when did I care about math
I studied so much for Biology, and I even sacrificed studying for Emath, and yet

But still, Art
I wanted to pass art so badly, but in the end.
I worked so hard for the painting
Art means a lot to me, and yet I failed
I don't want to drop art

I didn't get a distinction for Literature like I wanted
But I guess, I'm alright with it
English was disappointing
Although, Combined Sciences and Combined Humanities made everything better
And I passed Tamil, for once in my life

I won't say I didn't work hard enough
Because I studied really hard, bloody hell
I don't need to worry about retaining
I'm not okay now, but I guess I will be
I feel better it's all over

No comments: