Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gerard is short-sighted
so I told him to look at green objects

He was looking over the barrier...thingy
Said it was quite platitudinous,and that I left him there and he was feeling lonesome
There are ongoing fights in 2G1's pecking order

I'm not wondering why i'm not at the top of the social system,in fact,i don't want to be and I like it here around the middle because i'm friends with whoever I want to be friends with. Everyone needs their own space.
I'm just wondering why there's a pecking order in the first place.
I thinks it's unconventional for people outside 2G1,and Crescent for that matter to get wrapped up in this mess.

I just moved on to the 9th spot in the Chess Colours speed Quiz
How ducky:)

Yes people,ducky happens to be a word which you can find in the dictionary
And so is kerfuffle:)

:)

No comments: