Sunday, January 13, 2008

Other than that dumb story I wrote in the entry below this one,the day was uneventful.
Very uneventful.
I don't even have anything to blog about,I just wanted to post something
:D

Dumbledore is happy
Gellert Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Grindlewald
He likes his wheel,i'm so proud of him:)
I think i've saved up enough for a new cage:)
Then I could get him a friend:D

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Its obvious is'nt it,the chicken had the bright stroke of inspiration that there was going to be something on the other side that woud bring it fame and glory,so it crossed the road.

And the the car came along.....
sad...
Look where the escapades of said road-crossing chicken brought it
I envision a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I FINISHED THE CHESS COLOURS SPEED QUIZ IN 32.69 seconds!
ALL 25 QUESTIONS!
THATS 2.55 SECONDS AWAY FROM THE 15th TOP SCORER!
AND THESE ARE PROFESSIONALS PLAYING!

The monet lab is nice,but I prefer the one on the second level
the one connected to the maya lab:)
Its nice there:D

Anklung in 45 minutes:)

:)

No comments: