Thursday, January 31, 2008

I don't really study for tests. I read my notes for bedtime stories,and I love to relate my notes to chess pieces.

For example,each chess piece has a different meaning. The black knight might be the properties of a particle in a solid,and so I make up what I like to call a "Book" in my head. Except for the pawn,I use them for the most difficult math formulas.

Some people turn their notes into songs,etc.
:)

CS lesson was funny. Menakah would'nt stop saying the word "background". AND SHE LOST MR. SMILEY MAN. The purple one,but I still have the blue one:D

Yay!
Haha:)

Siti does'nt know who David Bowie is.
What on earth....
I grew up listening to David Bowie
I prefer Industrial Metal to Punk Rock
And I prefer opera to classical

Marilyn Manson
Nightwish
Within Temptation
American Head Charge
King Diamond
Wayne Static of Static X

Great Musicians:)
My mother bought me the Evanescence Open Door CD last week
I like Evanescence

:)

No comments: