Friday, January 25, 2008

Siti and Soo ching and Menakah came over just now
It was pretty funny because half the time we we'rent doing anything and then the other stuff we were taking the pictures for CS
But it was funny
MENAKAH IS A SCARDY CAT BECAUSE SHE'S AFRAID OF NUGGETS!
Nuggets the dog

I AM NOT A CAMWHORE!
I am a person who takes pictures and wants to post them on her blog so people can put a face to her words.
There was another picture like this,but I tweaked the auto-level too much
The I became the splitting image of Captian Howdy
It scared me,so I did'nt want to upload it

My dad has'nt come back with my 1973 Exorcist CD
:(
The story is really quite bizzare.
Everyone who had something to do with the making of the movie,has all passed away
Its creator,director
Linda Blair was the last,she supposedly saw herself acting the part,and then went mad at
She was admitted to an asylym,and she was the last to die

My dad told me that story
And it is'nt true,because Linda Blair is still running around
Thanks daddy,for that awesome story:)

Famous people who share my Birthday
Benazir Bhutto,and Prince William
hm....not really what I would expect,but still...
:)
Nobody died on my birthday!
YAY!
Bless the world:)

I went to get oreo crush for my sister and me
As usual,I picked up the blue straw
And then I picked up green,and then surprisingly,green felt more comforting
so then now i'm drinking from a green straw
I'm reading a bit too much Asian Geographic don't you think so

And i'm using my sister's timberland CD as a coaster
This is how much I respect rap
But Timberland is good:)
I'm still putting "The Way I are" on repeat

:)

Yes,and I know I have an unusually high voice,its because I sing opera too much. Not that I sing good,I actually sing very badly. So do not laugh at my high voice.

No comments: