Sunday, January 13, 2008

I made a blog,again
This must be the third blog i've made
I have no idea why I deleted the other two,but If I ever want to delete this one,I will tell you two days in advance:)
I am no seer,so don't attack me if I break my vow

The cbox is back! I did'nt delete it so its the exact same cbox
But my blog address has changed:)
I really want blue and gloomy back
I've never told you about the meaning of it

Well,its my two favourite colours:D
Blue-the colour of the sky
and if you have a vivid imagination,Gloomy is Grey
which is also the colour of the sky:)
:D

First week of school was alright
The coconut trees are bare
AND I WILL NOT BE OUTSMARTED BY MY ENGLICH TEACHER
thus instead of writing a one-line question (which is the homework)
I wrote one page (without leaving lines)

CCA day was entertaining
Tons of free stuff everywhere:D

I read the Dr. Matrix book about decoding numbers
and now i'm able to decode everything around me
except for barcodes
and now that I have a basic understanding of numbers,I can understand everything
which might not be so nice because I've just seen this thing that tells you when you're gonna die

Sister's school does'nt have orientation camp
how sad:(
then she can go away and I have the house all to myself:)

I finished all my homework:D
yay!
I need to practise chess now,if I ever want to have a grandmaster title:)
then i'm going to watch CSI

:)

No comments: