Saturday, January 19, 2008

BOO:)
I'm critiquing all the scary movies

One year of reading my blog and you are probably familiar with my weird conquests
That have nothing to do with homework
I've finished all my homework though,which leaves me with nothing to do

Honestly,the vidoes on youtube are doing nothing but making fun of Samara Morgan
She's just an innocent little girl!

But really,once you watch Scary Movie three,you can't take "The Ring" seriously anymore
I prefer the old horror films,the classics
No matter how you try,you can't make them seem funny




The Exorcist movie is'nt scary at all
Its gory,thats why people are afraid
It's also disturbing,that's how those scenes get stuck in your head for a long time

It basically means a doctor who has had countless experiances with blood and is afraid of the dark would be able to watch it with morbid fascination,while someone who has lived in a haunted house for their whole lives and has never been afraid of the dark will be scared.

Look at the crowd reactions after watching the movie in 1973



The Exorcist was the first horror film I watched,I saw it when I was 5. I still remember walking down the hall with the TV behind me and the girl on the tv standing at the doorway. That's all I remember.



Although I don't really understand this one. Some retard is walking behind the nurse for all I can see...

:D

Varuni's in india now,she's so lucky,she got to ride the plane:)
If you're reading this,HELLO VARUNI:D i'm going to miss sitting beside you:)

No comments: