Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'd rather you historians leave us famous people alone

Leonardo Da Vinci: Finally some time alone to do what I do best

::Vincent Van Gogh and Pablo Picasso walk into the room::

Picasso: Whats up.

Da Vinci: Painting,guess what it is

Van Gogh: Death,sadness,coming at you more terrible than before

Picasso: Looks like an iguana

Da Vinci: It's a dragon!

Picasso: Looks like bloody road-kill

Di Vinci: I DID'NT SPEND TWO HOURS PAINTING FUCKING ROAD-KILL,FUCK YOU

Van Gogh: Shut it,both of you. I'm already disturbed and life sucks

Picasso: Go slit your wrists,emo

Van Gogh: I'm a goth!

Da Vinci: You both are gay

::Picasso pounces on Da Vinci and wrestles him to the ground,where they roll around and start fighting. Van Gogh goes to the back of the room to cry and wallow in misery where he meets one Marilyn Manson::

Marilyn Manson:Those two doing it in public now?

Van Gogh: Gay

Marilyn Manson: Nice to meet you,gay

Van Gogh: FUCK YOU

Steve Irwin: ha ha,Americans,ha ha

Marilyn Manson: Wanker...

The End:)

Author's Friend's Note/omg.less use of vulgarities please.explicit content.

Author's Note/ Your feedback wll be taken into account. Next time,I will rate my stories R-21:)

:D

No comments: