Tuesday, June 30, 2009



Damn me for not finishing my homework during the holidays
And now I have to do 3 tamil compos in one day
And Amath, and Social Studies
And 5 more English newspaper articles, and literature
Luckily, I have Adam's voice to keep me company at night

He is so good looking
I wish I was in the United States so I could go for the idol tour
Of course it would mean watching Kris Allen too, but I guess for Adam, I can deal with that
But I'm here in Singapore where there's nothing good
Speaking of awesome singers

I'm glad Germany isn't affected by H1N1 cause Tokio Hotel and Cinema Bizzare are there
If any one of them gets sick
I'll just die of sadness
But the US is affected, ADAM D:
He's healthy and fine, Kris on the other hand >:(

I am staying up all night tonight
I DON'T CARE
Who wants to not sleep with me
And we can do homework together
I'll need all the coffee in the world tomorrow
But, it's all my fault for not doing my work

Jie'r and I fangirled over Japanese singers earlier
I like all of them, even though I can only remember two names
But they're all so pretty
The persuasive speaking course was boring
I expected it to be nice, but it was boring
Luckily Sabrina woke me up every time I got sleepy

The weekend is so far away
The Twilight lip stain Lip Venom V is coming out tomorrow
And I want it badly
The venom is mixed with a lip stain in a little vial so it looks like blood
So cool

No comments: