Tuesday, June 9, 2009




“I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay,”


Damn, Adam
Of all people, it was you
Maybe, just maybe someday
If I can't have you, I wish I could at least, get someone like you
Even though nobody can even be close to what you are

Real guys wear guyliner
And Adam is the most good looking out of all of them
And the fact that he is gay, makes him seem even hotter
Really, no one can compare





You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin',
I'm gonna send you back to schoolin',
Way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love,
Wanna Whole Lotta Love

You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin',
All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin',
Way, way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love.

You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin',
All the good times I've been misusin',
Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love,
I'm gonna give you every inch of my love,
Gonna give you my love.

Way down inside... woman... You need... love.

Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man.
Keep it coolin', baby.

No comments: