Friday, June 12, 2009



I love Adam's voice when he said Hey
Especially the second time he said it
And he sounds so smart when he talks about the art history stuff
And his eyes are so hot
He's so perfect

Meeting Vocal Coach Iris was scary at first
But she was nice
She asked me to sing for her, which I did
And she said my voice was fine
Although, she did say I lacked confidence in my singing

I'm reading Eclipse now
And, Jacob is so adorable
The way he and Edward don't like each other is really, hilarious

Jacob sprang lightly to his feet, his agility at odds with his sheer mass, and trotted over to where Edward and I stood on the fringe of things.
"Jacob," Edward greeted him politely.
Jacob ignored him, his dark eyes on me.

He's so cute, Taylor Lautner is cute too
But nothing can beat Adam
Did I mention
Adam likes Twilight:D
Finally, a guy who likes Twilight

No comments: