Thursday, June 25, 2009



It's like Freddie Mercury all over again
I never thought there would be a day when all the music greats would go away
But I guess people do have to die one day
Today's artists are fine
But the oldie ones were the pioneers
The real musicians, who inspired the ones today

Just yesterday I was thinking about how it would be like to be friends with Michael Jackson
And then today I find out he's gone
He's the king of pop, and he always will be
And I didn't even get to meet him once
I just hope that after four decades of entertaining us, he's finally resting peacefully

I watched the whole of Tokio Hotel:Caught on Camera today
It's sad not hearing anything from Tokio hotel for so long
But I will survive
Because I have Adam
He might be a celebrity and all, but I really think i've fallen head over heels in love with him

No comments: