Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank you so much for the flowers Jie'r
They're so nice
Fangirling with you over your Japanese stars and Adam Lambert is so much fun
I'm having trouble remembering all their names, but they're all super pretty
I love you:)

Charcoal drawing is scary
Not counting the fact that I drew on an easel that had her name writen on it
It doesn't really matter anymore though
But I made Greek God Zeus or Apollo or whoever he is look like a lion with my hideous charcoal drawing skills
I bet the Greek gods are angry with me now
I'm going to hell

I'm really thinking that straight couples
As in, guy and girl couples
Look a bit weird
I mean, I know they love each other and everything
But I don't understand how they can stand being together

The Chris Brown and Rihanna thing is still going on
I'm actually really glad Chris Brown beat Rihanna up
She deserves it
I hate everything of hers, especially the video for Disturbia
It was so disgusting the way she almost exactly copied Marilyn Manson's The Beautiful People video
He made it look artistic, she just made it look stupid




http://adamlambert411.blogspot.com/2009/06/danny-gokeys-family-mocked-adam-lambert.html


Okay now i'm pissed
Danny Gokey can just go fuck himself
I don't care if he's homophobic
But how dare he ridicule Adam like that
Its disgusting, it's just disgusting
Even if it wasn't Adam, if it were any other gay man
It would be as stupid and gross

No comments: