Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I wanna give you every inch of my love."

You did. Every, single, fucking, inch of it. I need you Adam. I need you to feel me from the inside out and fuck me till dawn like how you did before. I need you to say it in my ear and know I'm the only one to hear it, "I want you".

The hair, right down to the shoes and everything in between. I imagine my hands feeling every part of you. The shirt, open enough to entice and closed enough for my imagination to run wild. The jacket, with the light bouncing off every thread as you strut on stage, feeling every bass note with a passion that only you can have. You're badass, Adam.

I close my eyes as you serenade the crowd. You know I'm watching you, and you look right into the camera, right at me. At that moment, thousands of fangirls all over the country were probably panting their hearts out, mothers, aunts, tweens. Hanging onto your every word, every note, every move. You don't know the amount of pleasure you give them. Even if you did, you'd be too humble to admit it.

I don't want you to be humble, Adam. I want you to admit it. You're a motherfucking, sexy beast of a man and you know it. You sent me into waves of ecstasy with a single touch. I want you to fuck me like an animal, the way only you could. I want to make you make me moan like a little whore while you subdue me, and have me beg for more.

And, I want you to hold me, and comfort me, and make me feel safe. Live every day knowing that you would be there for me, and spend the rest of my life with you that way. I need you to wrap your arms around me and tell me how much you love me, as I melt into your warm skin while its snowing outside. I want to lie down on the grass with you, hold your hand, and look for our names in the stars.

I hope it doesn't come as a surprise that I love you, Adam Lambert.

No comments: