Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I came into the bar hoping to get drunk enough to be charged with public intoxication. But while I looked around for a place to sit down, my eyes met with a perfect being instead. He was sitting alone in the bar in a black blazer and jeans. The first four buttons on his shirt were left unbuttoned to reveal ivory white, perfect skin on his chest, and he was hunched over, as if brooding about something only he knew about.

I studied his features. His eyes were lined generously with eyeliner, and smudged slightly so it looked like it had been there for days. Like he had slept in it. The man turned his head to face me and smiled, raising one eyebrow in a seductive gesture. I felt the air leave my chest. It must have been me who walked up and introduced myself, but it was him who bought me a drink, and we spent the rest of the hour talking.

Every move he made was perfectly choreographed, and every word he said made my insides squirm. His voice hypnotized me. It was husky, deep, the way I liked it. I must have been the luckiest son of a bitch in that club when he took me by one of his strong hands, and with a gentle tug, led me to small, dark room at the end of the bar.

He closed the door behind him, and it was only the both of us in that small, dimly lit room. He took over me immediately. He seemed to love being on top, and very experienced at it. He knew exactly which places to caress and which buttons to push. Our mouths met like two hungry lions as we explored each other. The couch we were lying on must have squirmed as I met every touch of his with an eagerness that only suggested, "Fuck me."

His tongue moved into my mouth, and then he let it slide over to my cheek, going down my neck and down my chest as he ripped off my shirt in one soft, fluid motion. I felt around for his body in the dark and rid him of his blazer, which he shrugged off. I felt around for his chest again, and removed his shirt. The static was unbearable. The electricity in that small room could have lit up every light bulb in New York City.

Adam's capable hands were on my waist as he straddled me to the couch, and his lips met mine again with an energy that humiliated any martial arts expert. My breathing came in short gasps as my back arched, begging for him to do whatever he pleased to me. I grasped a fistful of his gelled hair and pulled him closer. He smiled into our kiss.

"Not so fast love."

No, it had to be fast. I needed this man. I wanted him to ravage me. I tried to roll over so I could be on top instead but his strong arms resisted me, and they resisted me well. He took both my wrists in an iron grip and held them above my head, while he continued to cover the rest of my body with hot kisses before pulling back.

Adam hovered over me for a while, studying my face. I stared at his blue irises, and he met my eyes with a piercing gaze and a seductive smile. He took far too long, and the anticipation was killing me. I wanted to scream "Just fuck me already" but I didn't. He was such a tease. I felt his hot breath in my ear and he spoke to me.

"You're very pretty, you know that."

No comments: