Sunday, July 12, 2009



Art yesterday
I made my Apollo/Zeus charcoal drawing look worse
I felt horrible
Cause my proportions were all wrong, and the shading, was disgusting
So I decided to go drown my sorrows in the library

So I was finding a place somewhere not occupied
So I decided to go into the children's section
And then, I saw Sarah Teo
And we talked non-stop
I haven't talked to her properly for so long, so that was so nice

Buds today
Funny, as always
I think, my improvisation wasn't that bad
"I think I have a very inconspicuous role" was something I remember saying
Almost everything else I forgot, because, omg I went for cosfest

I didn't get to meet Wen Qi, and Kah Min, and Si Hui, and Jie'r:(
But me and Rachael and Zi Qi went all over the place
And it was, the best
The cosplayers were, SICK
They were so cool with their makeup, and hair
I want white hair so badly now, and red eyes.

And the anime, and the music
And the pictures
And, everything
I loved it, I can't wait for next year
I'm thinking about next year already
But, how can I not when it was so amazing

<3

No comments: