Friday, July 10, 2009

VOTE FOR TOKIO HOTEL OR DITA VON TEESE
Here

They're both so cool




I should learn to keep myself quiet
Cause in english class, I almost said it out loud, that I was gay
Just because I use "man or woman", and "they" and not "he" does not mean I'm gay
I can't be gay
I like Adam Lambert, and he's not a girl

Anyway, charcoal drawing is a nice way to keep me from touching my hair and/or face
We talking about Freddie Mercury, and Cosfest, and Michael Jackson, and the Arts Scene
I can't wait for Cosfest, cause I really want to see the Cosplayers
Yi Bin is cosplaying, and I saw her earring
I love their makeup, and their hair, and their clothes

And during Biology
We finally dissected a sheep's heart
And since Afiqah and Me were not afraid of blood, or the smell of the lungs
Miss Li let us dissect it as well:)
It's the nearest i'll ever get to murder in public
And it was so cool

Ozzy's dog, Little Bit, died
I can only imagine his sadness
RIP Little Bit

No comments: