Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Do it."
"Beg."
Adamfiction is really the hottest thing since frerard
He's so hot even in words

And,



Hi Michael!
Even in death he's moonwalking across hallways
He must be dancing all over the afterworld
<3

It looks like the afterworld has all the rockstars now
If Marilyn Manson, although it's impossible, is not immortal
Which he so obviously is since he's a vampire
And he, with a few others like Brian May and Ozzy Osbourne do not live forever
I will find a way to kill myself cause the world will be left with no good music
Just noise
It will be a sad day when that happens

MARILYN IS PERFORMING ALONGSIDE THE GAZETTE
AT A JROCK FESTIVAL
HE'S COMING TO JAPAN
http://v-rockfes.com/content2/index.cgi?no=12

I hope he comes to Singapore, I want to see him so badly
It would be the best thing that would ever have happened to this hellhole >:(
Or, I would go to the US and see him

No comments: