Monday, July 13, 2009



Felt horrible today
In the morning at least, I think I'm allergic to something
I hate being sick >:(
At least I get to hog the class tissue box
It must be Nuggets, he's always going around the house
Or maybe it's because I must be going near too much Kris, he's so gross

Speaking of Kris
Adam and Kris fanfictions are, so hot
Of course it is Adam that makes it hot, he even neutralizes Kris's ugliness
Adam performances are gasmic too
When he took off his jacket and sang Fame, SO HOT<3

I'm pissed at people talking about Michael Jackson in that way
They have no respect at all
Not only is he one of the best performers, he has just been deceased
I don't care if he killed someone, he's Michael Jackson and I love him
And if he took drugs, no one can imagine the amount of stress this guy had to go through
And those people aren't doctors, those people are paparazzi-.-
Just leave Michael alone

The way this woman acts here

Is amazing
And her scream, is I swear the best scream I've heard in my life
I want to scream like that
Adam's scream is hot
And Marilyn Manson's too
Allison Iraheta does not belong in the list of female rock singers

No comments: