Saturday, July 4, 2009



Went for the National Day Preview with Siti just now
It was fun because the show this year was much better
And Gurmit Singh was the funniest Emcee ever
I refused to take the pledge and sing the national anthem as always
I was reminded of how much I hated this place
Anyways, I won't say anything, because I admit, it was nice

There was a part where they showed Michael Jackson;s Thriller on the big screen and Siti and I screamed
Cause it was just amazing, he's everywhere
His death made me realise really, how much he meant to me
As an entertainer, and a human in general
I've never met him, but I miss him

Nuggets is here and he's trying to drink milk from my glass
He answers when you call him "Kris"-.-
We watched a video of a little turtle being experimented on
During Biology yesterday
It was so sad, the poor turtle got it's artery cut

Blogger is being gay and still not uploading images
I am so pissed
Because Adam's beautiful eyes will make this page look so much nicer
His voice in "Want" is so enchanting

Back to watching Courage the Cowardly Dog episodes
I found the King Ramses one
The one that scared me to death when I was five
It still scares me

And,

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
Michael Jackson

And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.
Michael Jackson

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
Michael Jackson

No comments: