Thursday, July 16, 2009



Strify is adorable!!!
He and Yu make such a nice couple
And, people are attempting to make their hair look like Bill's and posting the videos on youtube
Even though the results are all ugly
I love Adam's hair when he puts it all up in that Elvis look
So cute<3333333

Ratna didn't come to school today
So fangirling could not happen
Some people don't understand the hotness of Adam
But I bet they all go home and watch Citizen Vein all night
It's the hottest video ever

Niles is my new favoutite character in The Nanny
Cause the way he proposed to CC when she was stuck in the lift with Fran giving birth is so cute
Maybe if I ever propose to someone, I should do so like that
I want to propose to Adam like that:D
Or he would propose to me like that cause we were meant to be

No comments: