Monday, July 27, 2009

Blogger is being stupid
But at least, I can post stuff now
After not posting anything for so long
Except for that Ratna post down there-.-
But I can't upload pictures or anything else which is horrible
Although, I love this video




I really love this video
I really, really love this video
Lucky Mic stand, he is so hot
And such a rockstar
I love this phrase "Can’t sleep, babe?” Adam said, his voice rough"
It's so Adam<3

Celebrate Drama show was so cool
I messed up, totally
But it was alot of fun
I saw Mr Rei, which was so nice cause I haven't seen him for a long time
Rehearsals the next day for the SMU show this Saturday was just as nice
I don't know what I would do without Buds.

Anyways, I didn't go to school today
Sabrina called me in the morning to find out what happened to me
I had a flu
And my temperature was 38.5 Degrees at the doctor's office
So he gave me an MC for the next two days and told me not to go out, for the next two days
This is the life:)

And my fever just came back
I went off to go sleep
But I couldn't sleep so I came back
And the medicine is messing up my system
:( Whatever. At least I don't have to go to school.

And I watched Harry Potter And the Half Blood Prince which was such a cool movie
Loved it<3
Severus Snape was hot, as usual, and so was Tom Felton
And, I watched The Duchess today while at home
Which was also an awesome movie

I should sleep.
Damn.

No comments: