Tuesday, November 3, 2009



Bill's voice here is so, I can't find an adjective that would do him justice
It's so low and sexy, but then so beautiful
It makes me love him even more
He's too breathtaking to be real.
I've probaly watched this video ten times but still...

Anyway, the day was ruined by Amath, as usual
I went as close to a Mosque as I think I would ever get in my life, since I was waiting for Siti, Ratna and Fart
And then took the long bus ride on Bus 51 to Jurong East with Ratna
We looked at the houses along the way
They were all so nice but still, I will not keep quiet until I get my 37 bedroom castle.

I finally finished The Accidental Vampire, and I got started on Weddings From Hell
The Accidental Vampire was a complete rip off of Twilight, which is so annoying
What am I saying, it was completely brilliant but still, it was a rip off
My dad is buying me a lot of books, too many
But I don't mind, since I don't want to become an nut during the Holidays

Have I gotten started on Holiday Homework? A little.
Well, no, but still, its not the last week yet.

No comments: