Friday, November 13, 2009



I finally watched the entire EMA awards
Of course I was only paying attention to Tokio Hotel, but I'm starting to like U2 and Green Day
I always thought they were cool but now I think they're really cool
Katy Perry didn't say anything horrible about Tokio Hotel
Her grudge of them when they beat her at the last EMAs seems to have faded, for now or for publicity's sake
Cinema Bizarre wasn't there, even though it was Berlin, Germany
They should have been.

Marilyn Manson isn't attending any award shows nowadays
He's going back underground, to his roots
I don't care one bit, whether he gets 10 awards or none at all, he's still the best musician and lyricist ever in my book
And I love him for his music, and I always will, not how much press coverage he receives
They only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage

I didn't go to the Necessary Stage today
I had to wait at home for the stupid M1 person to come with my new SIM card
But he or she isn't even here yet, which is very annoying
But I guess, I deserve it for losing my phone
So now I'm just sitting here with almost nothing to do

I actually slept right in front of Mr Toh during emath and he didn't say anything
I'm used to math teachers giving up on me so I don't mind
Fart and I planned on going to McDonalds for breakfast today after Emath
And then we saw Sarvena so we asked her to come along as well
Fart's such a pedo, she was eyeing little kids
Kids are so gross, such Krises

I'm reading five books a week, and watching all the movies I can possibly watch
It helps with my writing, and Literature
I am going to get the A1 even if I die
My full-length play has been completed, the plot and everything
I haven't beta-d it, and I don't believe in beta-reading your own work
Unless of course I keep away from it for a week and then come back, which I will

I just completed Season 1 of The L Word
That show's just the best, and Shane, Shane's one of the most adorable characters ever
I already watched Season 2 of it up till Episode 11 but I can't find the last 2 episodes
I told myself I wouldn't watch Season 3 until I completed Season 2, but now, I guess I have no choice
Not that I mind, in fact I already know what goes on in Season 2 Episodes 12 and 13

No comments: