Sunday, November 22, 2009

Exorcist for a one time job

-Years of experience with haunting, and the paranormal
-Able to communicate effectively with poltergeists, spirits, werewolves, vampires and any form of Paranormal Activity. You name it.
-Able to conduct and/or organize exorcisms by phone/real life
-Able to exorcise houses/furniture/pets/humans/plants
-Will be able to rid you of all your supernatural problems

Please call 666 for a consultation.
P.S. I will not take responsibility for any form of death and or casualty that occurs as a result of the proceedings. If anybody asks, I was never there.

There, my resume.
Please hire me.
No actually, I really can exorcise people
I exorcised Fart over MSN yesterday
I shall be contactable at Nishan_nishan@hotmail.com.

Anyway, Buds today was good
Did character work, which was funny
Rosie said we should watch The Craft
So, yes, I'm going to watch it now
Because...I have no life like that....

No comments: