Wednesday, November 11, 2009



Emath in the morning was so horrible
I made a bet with Fart, she's funny
If I don't win it I have to get her 10 Kinder Buenos
That woman was talking about Mcdonalds all through Emath
While I, like the good student I am, did whatever scheisse on my paper I understood, gave up on the rest, and slept
Emath was useless actually

Spent the rest of the day with Ger at the Gym downstairs
I missed her, alot, but now I can see her again
I forced her to run, aren't I amazing
We lifted weights, I can actually lift weights, I love it
So we lifted weights and watched TV and started talking

Her dog Jack is almost exactly like Nuggets, the same age, the same, outlook in life
They both eat and sleep all day
And sleep wherever and whenever they want to
Nuggets is sleeping on the sofa right now
What am I supposed to do, sometimes they're just too cute to be mean to

I watched Jennifer's Body
The movie was hot and Megan Fox was hot
I have screenwriting knowledge so I can say the plot was weak and the characters were not developed
What I mean is, they had no depth, no wonder the movie made so little
And, Saw should just have stopped after Jigsaw died
Now, its just blood, not that I mind.

But Jigsaw was a nice old man.
Intelligent, and sad in a way
He was played by a good actor, a r
eally good actor.
If I turn out like that when I turn 60, I won't really mind
I mean, killing people, who would mind?
I don't really need to kill people to drink blood though, it loses its charm one they're dead.

Not everything loses it's charm once its dead, just look at me.
Anyway, I guess anybody who knows me will know
That I really, love pain sometimes, emotional pain or otherwise
I have already died, can you blame me?
Haha, I knew it, Siti posted my reply on her blog
She finds my eccentricity humorous, i'll bite her one day

I'm about 5 minutes late for math tuition
I should wait another 15, I didn't what to go in the first place
Mother was the one who put me in tuition, not me
Its math, the worst creature alive
Even if were dead it would probably come back to haunt me
I'll haunt it back, assholes.

No comments: