Tuesday, November 17, 2009



So anyway, today I was bored
And I was inspired by The L Word,the way Alice made the chart
So I decided to go make one for Disney
Which shows who has dated who, how they are related and whatever, it was sunny so I couldn't go out
Meaning I don't really have a life right now so bear with me.

For example, from this chart yo
u can examine Taylor Swift.
She is rumored to be dating Taylor Lautner, who was rumored to be dating Selena Gomez, who has dated Nick Jonas, who is brothers with Joe Jonas, who has dated Taylor Swift
So what goes around comes around
I think Miley and Joe should date because she's the biggest whore and he's the greatest womanizer in the chart.

Its night now, and its dark
But its raining, meaning I still can't go out.
I guess, immortality has its side effects too
I should stop looking at lightning, its bad for the eyes.

No comments: