Friday, November 13, 2009



The song titles for the new My Chemical Romance album are out
Yesterday, during Emath I found out Nicole Phua was also a My Chemical Romance fan and she loves them as much as I do
She was at their concert as well, and she has their badge
I have their T shirt, im not that bad.
So anyway the title list for their new album is out

Save Yourself
Still Alive
The Only Hope For Me Is You
Trans Am
Death Before Disco
Kiss The Ring
Black Dragon Fighting Society

Its only seven songs and I hope there will be more
But if there isn't its okay because these songs already look, epic
The first three are like a more obvious form of their songs from Bullets
And the last four are like a punk revival of the 80's, its shocking.
The album doesn't have a title yet, so, that's sad

My Chemical Romance changing through the years is such an inspiring thing to watch
It's almost like watching a person's life after they've turned 13 years old
First with their rookie I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love album, all filled with angst and "I don't care what you think about me"
And then Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, when they were more sure of themselves, and the songs were more structured and meaningful
It was sort of like, a milestone because they had a new drummer Bob

And then The Black Parade
They took elements from both Bullets and Revenge, and added in the Glam Rock and then it became, awesome
If they were sure of themselves during Revenge it was like nothing they had in The Black Parade
It was like they sealed an entire persona to their band that was so easy to remember and hard to forget
The songs just magnified that.

To put it shorter, My Chemical Romance is one of the best bands ever
And anybody who wishes to mess with them is messing with the wrong rock stars
Their band is like the royalty of Queen mixed with them going all out
I guess they saved my life in a way and I am proud to be in the MCRmy
They're going to be headlining the Soundwave Australian music festival in 2010, why am I in Singapore.
So, My Chemical Romance for the win.

3 hours ago, it was confirmed that there is water on the moon
The poor moon is so screwed now, the mortals are not going to leave it alone
Maybe, just maybe, the mortals should quit searching for survival like wolf packs and realize that all they need is right here on earth
There is nothing out there, you retards, you're just treating everything here like trash

No comments: