Sunday, November 15, 2009



First Marilyn Manson gets hurt, and now you Bill?
Bill, please, never, drive
I'm not saying you aren't a good driver, its just, I don't want you to get into another accident
I love you too much for you to get hurt like that
And Tokio Hotel, what's going to happen to Tokio Hotel if you get hurt, huh?

And your bodyguards, what are they doing
Shouldn't THEY be the ones driving YOU wherever you need to go
Why should you drive?
You're already working so hard, and they make you drive as well
This is fucking horrible, they're horrible.

And, why the hell did Perez Hilton know that you got into an accident before I did?
Who supported who wholeheartedly while Perez Hilton was out there hating your guts with Katy Perry?
HUH?
I've had enough of German rock stars who get blown up and tell random idiots first before telling their own girlfriends.
I'm going to watch the L word

No comments: