Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dear Nurul
You are one of the greatest,bravest, and strongest people I know
Everything seems to be whirlwind now,but it will be alright in due time
I am not with you in person,but I will be as a friend
And if you ever need a someone to talk to,I might not be your first choice,but I'm here anyways
Love you,and do stay strong :)

Well I went to the dentist again today
This must have been the best dentist treatment I have ever received
Because the dentist did nothing but to x-ray and check my teeth
He asked me if I wanted to remove the tooth

But I said it was not causing me any harm
So he said I could choose to leave it there,which I did
So now I have one extra tooth,one more than the rest of the homosapians
I feel special:D

My homework is...mediocre
Finished a bunch,more to do
And more
And more

A pile as big as Nuggets
He is a maltese,and reasonably small so its ok:)
But the homework pile is BIG
I have the house to myself too:D

Well,I should be going now,but I'm doing quizzes on Myyearbook.com
So I will upload a few:)
:)

No comments: