Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Greetings:)
I have not blogged for a day
That includes the awfully philosophical post about the end of days
I'm playing Runescape:)
Still with the character Twiggyway

I did more homework
Finished math,thank goodness
Anymore math and my head would explode
Keerthana was kind enough to tell me all the tamil homework we had
And well,its more than the rest of the subjects combined!
It's not fair,but when has Mr Muthi ever been fair to us?

Literature was easy,I have to get my mother to print out the Shakesphere quiz
And then I would be done
All the handouts of Macbeth I already an familier with
Having read the story many times
But I had to get the Shakesphere information from the internet

I cannot wait for the class chalet:)
And to see all of 2G1 again,I have not seen them for very long
And neither have I seen much of Crescent
I just sacrificed the fan so I could use the charger
See there is only one powerpoint in this room,and I am sweaty

Primadonna must not be sweaty! This is propaganda

Well,since I scream propaganda for virtually everything
You might think this is a small problem
But oh darn a drop of sweat just landed on my spectacles:(
Anyways,CSI New York is starting in a few minutes
I watch it everyday

I think that Lindsey and Danny should get together
When Lindsey left,she gave him a card,is'nt that touching:)
But then in a later episode,she declines to have a relationship
Since they are after all,work partners


But,I watched House today
Dr House is so,creative
I mean,who would have thought holding tribal council for a bunch of doctor hopefuls!
And,he also address them by things like "Daughter of an alchoholic" or "fat twin" or "number 13"
Mean,but it is comedy:)

4 minutes to CSI New York
Goodbye,earthlings:)
And the occasional Alien from across the universe who gains access to my blog from the noise generated by active radiowaves
May you live a good life,and have a fruitful retirement,also,never come looking for me
I don't like aliens very much
Indeed...D:

Do not mind me..
  • Oil-Based Paint floats on water,because it's basis is oil. So the black paint that I see everyday in the cannal must be oil-based because it floats on water. They are more prominent in the side opposite out school,which means that the paint there is likely due to the constuction work on either side of that part of the canal. There are pipes under the soil that link the construction site to the canal,and the most obvious way to stop the canal's pollution is to close off these pipes. But then how is the construction site supposed to dump their waste efficiently and cost effectively?

No comments: