Friday, June 13, 2008

It is Friday the 13th today:)
I remeber blogging once,during Friday the 13th
And I am doing it again
I should probably watch Cannibal Holocaust or Rise of the Living Dead
But I am in school instead:)


Accompanying Miss Shervon in the Computer Lab
Her life lessons are very useful
And the metaphors used are as well
Who would have thought a finger in a pool of water would have a lesson?


Well,I will explain to you:)
When your finger is in the water,it takes up space does it not?
That is how you feel when you feel you are important
You feel as if you take up space,and rightfully so


But when you take your finger away from the water, the pool fills right back up
And you cannot tell that your finger,or anybody's for that matter had ever taken up that place
So that is why we should not have big egos:)
Usefull life lessons indeed
So I have taken care to make my prescence felt wherever I go
:)


I really want to watch Dawn of the Dead
BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE BLUE GHOST VIDEO
Well,there was a news report about a ghost in a gas station
And then the ghost made a second appearence at a gas station
Look:)




See! See!
Did you see!
Actually it is quite funny:)
And no this is not morbid fascination with unnnatural...entities
I am done,no I am not dead :O

NO! I AM NOT DONE!!!

Siti: *Pulls out money from wallet*
Nishan: *Takes everything else out of the wallet*
Siti: That is all my money:D
Nishan: *Tries to stuff in Garlic Chilli Sauce Packet*
:D

No comments: