Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yours Truly has just become a 14 year old:)
But my mental age is still the same:D
I took a test,and I'm still a preteen
Which mean that I'm actually 10 years old in my head:)


I was up until 1 am last
night
Then I went on facebook awhile
The facebook administrators had wished me Happy Birthday too,how nice:)
And then earlier today I went to King Albert's Park McDonald's with Adelia and Siti

My mother had given me $20,and my dad gave me $10:)
My grandparents also called and wished me,and my grandmother had done prayers for me at a temple:)

Adelia ordered the McSpicy meal,while Siti and I both ordered Happy Meals
See,I was right about my mental age:)
Siti had A Cheeseburger,with Apple Dippers and Milo
And I had a Grilled Chicken Burger with Corn and Milo:)
And and and I got the Kungfu Panda toy! :D
Siti gave me hers for a birthday gift,so now I have two identical ones
:)



There is a speaker at the back so they say HAIIYA
:)

Adelia got me a very nice gift:) thank you very much!
It was an Elephant keychain and a cup
In a very pretty box:)
This is the box..

And this is the inside of the box...

And this is the Elephant keychain and Cup outside the box...

And the papers inside:)

And she put in Mr Bean! :D :D :D

It's a very nice gift:)
Thank You Adelia!!

AND I LOVE GER VERY MUCH:)
Because she wrote about me in her personal message:D
Ger you owe me McDonald's meal!!
She is going to do something to me on Monday D:

Noooooooooooo
But she's going to side-smack me
But I learnt how to do the side smack so i will win
And Xin Yi didn't come today to King Albert's Park
So I shall give her a butt smack on Monday:)

On a sadder note,I have alot of homeworks left
I have,Tamil Composition
Tamil book Review

English Book Review
Hm,actually its complete-able:)
I WILL SURVIVE:) I am 14 now:)

:)

No comments: